The esg电竞比分详情 Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and dedicated Accountant to join our growing team.
We are a fast-growing, results-driven organisation. Our clients range from start-ups to well-established companies. With our specialist team we are committed to delivering an exceptional client experience and helping our clients make their businesses count.
As an Accountant, you will work closely with the Directors and Managers, who will set your duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns for Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and SMSFs.
- Preparation of BAS/IAS.
- Preparation of Budgets & Cashflows.
- Liaise with clients.
- Communicate with the ATO and other regulatory bodies.
- Tertiary Qualifications (Majoring in Accounting.)
- CA or CPA qualification (or close to completion.)
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years idustry experience in an accounting role.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build rapport and connect with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proven track record of being results driven, with ability to plan and coordinate workload to meet (and exceed) deadlines and targets.
- High attention to detail.
- Commitment to championing a progressive, innovative, and positive work environment. With ability to present solutions not problems.
- Experienced working with Xero Practice Manager.
- Experience with client management (highly desirable.)
What you Get:
- A great culture that is fuelled by an ever-growing group of professionals who work hard and play harder.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Access to ongoing training delivered to help grow your career.
- A structured mentorship program to help you define and implement ongoing career progression.
- Career progression opportunities including management, associate directorship and more.
- Working from Home Policy.
- Paid half-day Fridays, every Friday!
- Table tennis for those that like a bit of exercise.
- Regular social events that are put on and covered by the firm.
- Much much more…
To apply for this amazing opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.