Whether you’re a business owner or you head up a sales team, one thing is certain; for your business to survive, thrive and scale, you need to not only have a consistent flow of leads, but a process to convert them!
Maybe you have your networking and people skills down, but struggle to keep track of who’s who and what’s what. Perhaps you ‘manage’ all of your leads through a spreadsheet *eeeek*. That’s never going to equal a high conversion rate or translate into a process to scale-up.
No matter how small or large your business is, there are different CRM platforms to suit everyone which will help with your sales process and ultimately, convert more leads. In saying that, some CRMs offer a lot more bang for your buck.
That’s why we’re here to tell you what CRM platforms we have tried, tested and recommended to our clients of all sizes, in all sorts of industries.
What is a CRM?
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is a technology for managing all of your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. It helps to streamline processes, improve business relationships and improve profitability.
Well, that’s a bit of a boring definition – we like to think of it as collecting and nurturing leads while you sleep.
How Can A CRM Help With Business Growth & Sales?
Where do we begin?! Think of your CRM as the bread and butter of your sales process. It keeps track of new leads, tells you what stage in your sales process they are at, keeps track of all communications with the client (from ALL members of your team, so you’re never out of the loop), acts as your calendar booking platform, tracks how many sales you have made and how that compares to your targets, holds all of your client’s information, including what they’re looking for from you, sets yourself tasks and reminders…the list really does go on.
As soon as your business receives a new lead, there is a small window of opportunity to grab their attention and keep them interested. They need to hear from you as soon as humanly possible, which can prove difficult with tumultuous days juggling meetings, calls and all of the in-between. What if you get a lead at 10pm? How do you know by the time you wake up and get into the office that that lead hasn’t already moved on?
The solution? An automated lead nurture sequence that lets them know more about your business and service, and can even lead them to the point of booking in a meeting.
It’s not only great for new leads, but current clients too! Whether you’re managing strategic partnerships or referrals, they can increase upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
And that’s just touching the surface of the awesome functionality CRMs possess. Ultimately, a well-utilised CRM can help your sales team sell smarter and faster.
What CRM Platforms Do We Recommend?
Researching all of the different CRMs on offer can lead you into a black hole of information overload and confusion. Setting one up is also no small feat, so you don’t want to chop and change your mind – trust us, we’ve been there!
Over the years, we have worked with countless sales and marketing software and found our clients needed multiple subscriptions to multiple software to get the job done, and were penalised with increasing costs when they grew their team
We have launched Attrakt to provide small businesses with an affordable sales and marketing software solution which includes all of the industry-leading features needed to scale your business within a single platform.
One thing that we have struggled with in the past with previous CRMs is the constant need to upgrade to the next tiered plan for additional users and contact list size increases. With Attrakt, all of the fees are fixed with the only additional cost of buying additional email and SMS credits as you need them, if you go over the large allocated monthly amount.
We have packaged up all the most effective features needed to scale a business into a single platform so you can ditch the 10-20 subscriptions you currently use to run your business and replace them with Attrakt. Check out the breakdown of some of the key features included in the platform:
- Manage all of your contacts details & create custom fields for your business
- Send and receive SMS, Email, GMB, FB Messenger & Instagram messages all in one place and all linked to your contacts.
- Your custom deal pipeline so you can keep track of leads in all the stages they go through from the first contact to a closed deal.
- Keep track of all of your Facebook & Google Reviews in one place & request reviews with a single click.
- Website chat using SMS, means your potential customers don’t have to wait on your website for a reply and you can get back to them up via SMS.
Calendar & Bookings
- Integrate your calendar and create a booking form for your leads to make appointments.
Email & SMS Marketing Campaigns
- Create email marketing campaigns using our initiative drag & drop builder
- Send SMS campaigns to your contact list.
- Create smart workflows activated by custom triggers such as adding tags to contacts, moving deals from one stage to another, contacts responding to SMS plus many more.
- Design customisable landing pages with a range of templates available to choose from, forms, and even collect payments via online order forms.
- Easily see how well your campaigns and sales team are performing so that you can increase your opportunities.
- Seamless integration with 2000+ tools – no paying for additional app integrations!
Want to learn more about Attrakt and how it could help fulfil your business goals? You can read more here:
Our team would be happy to assist with any questions you may have about how we can help you implement this CRM for your business and kick things off with some automation setups and integrations. Contact us today at email@example.com .